Do you miss eating dimsum? Thankfully, Michelin-starred restaurant, Tim Ho Wan, reopens its Glorietta branch to cater Metro-wide delivery and pick-up orders.
Here’s the step by step guide on ordering:
- Place your orders from 9 am to 5 pm via call or SMS. Take note that SMS orders are subject to confirmation.
- Settle your payment via bank transfer, Alipay, GCash, or easy access payment link or upon self-pick up of orders.
- Pickup of orders will be at Tim Ho Wan Glorietta Parkway Drive. For deliveries, customers must book via Grab Express, Lalamove, Angkas, or Joyride.
Aside from its famous pork buns, Tim Ho Wan’s other specialty dimsums and dishes are available for everyone to devour.
- Baked buns with BBQ pork – P170
- Pan-fried radish cake – P155
- Beancurd skin roll with pork and shrimp – P175
- Braised chicken feet with abalone sauce – P155
- Pork dumpling with shrimp – P160
- Beef ball with beancurd skin – P135
- Pork rib with black bean sauce – P145
- Dumpling with spicy sauce – P188
- Congee with lean pork, century egg, and salted egg – P165
- Fried chicken wings with prawn sauce – P155
- Beancurd skin roll – P188
- Spring roll with egg white – P155
- Tofu with pork floss – P145
- Beef brisket and tendon noodle soup – P210
- Jade wonton soup – P175
- Braised soup HK style with shredded chicken and mushroom – P175
- Poached fresh seasonal vegetable – P155
- Chow mien stir-fried noodle – P155
- Rice with chicken, sausage, mushroom – P188
- Rice with beef and fried egg – P210
- Glutinous rice with lotus leaf – P198
- Spareribs rice – P188
For those who are interested to place their orders please call: 0917-849-2111, 0917-799-2549, or (02) 7729-9367.