Ramen lovers, here’s what you’ve all been waiting for.
Before ECQ, we had been constantly reminded of Ramen Nagi’s “No Take-Out Policy.” Mostly, ramen joints do not let their customers take their ramen home to ensure food quality. But right now, we live in a no ordinary world. Almost every restaurant is painstakingly reassessing its reopening strategies. In a community suffering from a pandemic, policies have shifted to “No Dine-In,” only pickup or delivery.
If you are missing Ramen Nagi’s rich broth, mouthful noodles, and melt-in-your mouth braised pork slices, this is your luck day! Ramen Nagi is introducing Ramen-To-Go, the first ever Ramen Nagi take-out box.
Trinoma and Signa-Makati branches are open to serve you . Online ordering starts today, April 23, 2020 from 1PM-5PM only.
Thinking about becoming a #RamenChefAtHome? Check out the details below on HOW TO ORDER.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS (from Ramen Nagi Manila Official Page)
- All orders must be made via our online form on a FIRST ORDER FIRST SERVED BASIS. Our online ordering is open today, April 23, 2020, from 1 pm – 5 pm only. After that, links will no longer be available. Kindly wait for further ordering schedule announcements.
- Click the link to place your orders.Trinoma: https://forms.gle/3y1djfPmtLkrCXkN7
- Signa: https://forms.gle/PiCxNh6tfq8NpRKs8
- Order is MAXIMUM of 3 BOXES of ramen per transaction.
- For Ramen, you cannot order 2 different variants in one box. Please note that your Nagi bowls will not be available for customization. With this, the Ramen To Go has been developed according to our chef’s recommendation.
- All prices indicated are VAT inclusive.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We can only do delivery within city limits (Makati City only with additional charge. For those outside city limits please choose pick-up via riders or personal pick-up)
- Our shop will be open from Monday to Friday, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm for pick-up and delivery in compliance with our heightened measures and safety of our staff and customers.
To maintain quality, KEEP FROZEN and kindly consume within this period.
- Butao King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
- Red King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
- Black King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
- Green King- good for 2 servings to consume within 3 days
- Chicken Karaage- good for 4 servings to consume within 15 days
- Gyoza- good for 6 servings to consume within 15 days
- Chashu rice- good for 6 servings to consume within 3 days